Friday 18 April 2014

CHELSEA ON THE RIGHT TRACK IF THEY GET COSTA, BUT SPARE A THOUGHT FOR SIMEONE

Diego Costa may very well be a Chelsea player next season, and that might just be what is needed to make them to beat. For this whole season, what they've been missing has been the GOALSCORER. And Costa is as natural a goalscorer as you'll get.

But one must think of poor Simeone. Not only will he lose Courtois to Chelsea but ALSO the striker HE found. It's unfair and it stifles competition. I love the little guy, I always root for David over Goliath, and as much as I love Mourinho, it would be an amazing story if Simeone took them all the way.....but won't happen.

I will never forgive Costa for turning down BRAZIL for Spain. If I saw him, the first thing I'd do is punch him in the face for that. Putting that to the side, Costa is a proper striker. He's a dying breed of those strikers who sleep in the 18-yard box. No Benzema or Messi here, just a bare-bones rugged dude hired to score goals......nothing more.

Shame that small teams keep getting ripped off, but this IS Mourinho we are dealing with. He IS a gangster and a villain. He's the bad guy we love to hate. So just know he chose Costa SPECIFICALLY to piss you off.


HH








Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device