Sunday 7 December 2014

Yes, Stefan Kießling IS A Brick.....I Congratulate Him From Graduating from the Academy



Some people may view this as me being a bit harsh, and will point to his goals or some stats but I USE MY EYES. And from what I have seen of this guy...he is a full-on bona-fide BRICK. I don't want to hear otherwise. He IS one. Look at that face and tell me that is not a guy overjoyed at having just graduated from Brick Academy.







I am not sure where to really begin with this guy. He moves awkwardly, no rhythm, can't dribble, no real technique with the ball and against Bayern after a very good counter, produced a cross so bad that even Torres would stand up and applaud.

And Leverkusen look like a very good old-skool team. Son is a nice striker and the team works very hard and is well-organized. But I mean this guy, he is the kind of player that I don't want ANYWHERE NEAR MY TEAM. I'm talking I will be armed with a shotgun if he comes within a mile of my training ground. Tired of these bricks all invading my place...pissing me off.


This is the kind of player who could get you twenty g's as a result of tap-ins and goal-line scrambles. He's not the kind of player in a Champions League quarter-final against Chelsea or Atletico, you can DEPEND on to break the deadlock. No way Jose Antonio Reyes.

So I am here to congratulate Stefan on the awesome achievement of graduating Brick Academy and he joins a very exclusive club that includes Torres, Borriello and Giroud. Well done my dear Stefan, well done.

PS Next time you have the opportunity to cross...DON'T....moonwalk back and pass the ball to someone who can.



HH