Saturday 7 June 2014

REUS...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OUT OF WORLD CUP!!!! DAMN IT!!!!



DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! THIS IS SOOOOOO SHIT!!! Excuse my language. But for goodness, sake...what's the point? I thought I just said I want ALL the star players in this tournament? No Falcao, No Ribery  now no Reus. I feel very bad for him, but I think with this injury goes Germany's chance of WINNING the World Cup. Simple as that.






Man. I'm not happy man. I really wanted to see him at this tournament, as I thought he would probably be one of the stars of this cup. He was the ONE player who had a great end to the season, and would have been the real attacking threat alongside Schurrle.

With him gone, that means that it REALLY is down to Goetze and Ozil to step up their game. If there is one player who FALLS and JUST FAILS under the pressure, that is Ozil. He is also a different player to Reus, as he is more of the passer than the attacker. It's Marco that can really break from midfield and give Germany that speed in attack that would make them a seriously dangerous team throughout the tournament. That element is now gone, and it's a BODYBLOW for Germany.

Germany should still make it out of their group, but looking at how far they can get is a problem. If they come up a very tough defensive team, that is where they will struggle. There just isn't a player with that direct attacking play that Reus gives. He was a vitally important player and the reaction of Germans shows you just how much faith they had in him to star. It's a bodyblow....and it just really, REALLY pisses me off that yet another star player is out of the cup.

FATE, YOU CAN GO SCREW YOURSELF!


Discuss More in World Cup Forum


HH