Thursday 24 July 2014

Hoping for Kelechi Work Permit, Premiership NEEDS this Superstar kid

Is he seventeen? He's too good to be so accomplished at that age! This is a crime! Have him tested! UNLESS PROVEN, MY GUY IS SEVENTEEN and is damn GOOD!

I first heard of Kelechi during the group stages of the under-17 World Cup. I saw highlights and was impressed by how he took his four goals. So I decided to watch him fully, in the semi and final. This kid, is something. It really seemed he was playing a very different game from the rest of the kids on the pitch. His control and understanding of the game was very advanced.

City took on Kansas City, and Kelechi was now playing amongst MEN now. Maybe a few good touches would have been nice, but the commentators kept saying what myself and other thought....

"He has so much understanding and skill for the game at such a young age"

Each time he received the ball, he knew what to do with it. When to pass, the weight of the pass, when to run and finding the pockets to run into. He is NO Maradona, but I use Diego as an example of a player who is constantly thinking when he gets the ball. That is what I see from Kelechi. Not the magic of Maradona, but the ability to put your head up and think about the next move when the ball gets to you.

There is the bloody stupid crappy issue of a work permit. I don't know how it works and I couldn't give three kittens either. I just HOPE he can get that permit, because I can't remember the last time the Premiership had a footballer this young and exciting. He's already made headlines with his City debut and I say he is ready to be slowly ushered into the Premiership.

http://www.havehopefootballhut.com/the-hut-forum.html


HH



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device