Thursday 24 July 2014

Inzaghi may be plotting a Milan Renaissance amidst Juventus Shakeup

Conte is gone. It's sort of official because until I see Allegri on that touchline, I am not accepting he's the new coach. But let us say he is the new coach, Juventus won't be the same. Roma don't have a striker and Napoli's squad just isn't deep enough. Fiorentina, Parma and Torino just aren't good enough to mount any real challenge. Then there is that sleeping giant...very quietly, under the radar, Milan may just catch everyone off guard....

Seedorf was WRONGFULLY dismissed. YES SIR, I am being biased because I wanted a black coach to succeed. He was left with pile of DOG FAECES that Allegri happily left for him to try and work with. But it's happened and the Milan veteran is the coach. Milan have not been talked about at all for the title, but they are Milan and if Inzaghi can get the team playing it old-skool and get the best out of Balotelli, they CAN be dangerous.

The removal of Robinho and Kaka was necessary. This allows Inzaghi to bring in younger, hungrier and fitter legs. Milan will also start with a clean slate. Just want to remind my lovely readers that the Martian called Allegri left the club in MID-TABLE. What a lovely goodbye present!

My Italian compadre has shown me footage of a skillful Brazilian that Milan are getting but I am sure and I hope Inzaghi will bring in a replacement for the French Chef, with someone to partner the underrated Zapata in defense. When trying to get a team back from the deluge of darkness, you must build from the BACK. Keep it pragmatic, and get RESULTS.

I think Milan should be one to keep an eye on. Not a lot is expected of them, with even Fiorentina and Torino expected to finish above them. But guys, this is the results business. If Inzaghi can get the team working hard and playing to their potential, Milan may slip by Roma, Napoli and even give a friendly hello to an old friend at Juventus.....


http://www.havehopefootballhut.com/the-hut-forum.html

HH












Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device