Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Great Falcao! Here to Save United! Errrrr....yeah

Radamel. One of the best strikers in the world. An expert marksman. The incredible one. And he MOVES TO UNITED to save them and pump them to first! Ha!

I've never seen Falcao as a great striker. You can throw stats at me all you want, but when I saw him play against Real...I couldn't find him. From then on, I've viewed him as a hype artist. But I am more than happy to be proven wrong...rarely.

This world is seeing a scarcity of strikers. They are hard to come by. And perhaps Falcao is one of the few naturals in that position. Van Persie is done, and his career is only going to head downwards whilst Rooney is an attacking midfielder. And we all know what happened to Welbeck and Chicharito.

If all goes well, BEST case for United is maybe squeezing into fourth...maybe. This scenario include Falcao not getting injured and pretty much going on the kind of scoring rampage that the cannibal did last season. And oh, Falcao is not the great Ronaldo who could CREATE his own goals. He needs the kind of supply he had with Atletico and Porto. Do United have that?

15th. I'm not budging from it and I would laugh if after all the insults, SOMEHOW United find themselves in a relegation dogfight against all beliefs. Make we see...



HH

http://havehopefootballhut.ishoutbox.com


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device