Friday 26 December 2014

Blondie aka Torres MUST just stop and Hang up the Boots

It's getting too much. We may have laughed and cracked a few jokes....A LOT of jokes about it, but I think with news Atletico want him, it's time he just gave up.





I have NO idea why Simeone would want him. Maybe it's the continuation of a trend of who will be the first to get Blondie back to his best. So next up to bat is none other than the Argentine druglord. But this is what I want all doubters of Blondies ineptitude to understand and any holding out hope for a miraculous resurgence....HE IS FINISHED.

If I could say that in fifty two languages, I happily would. The Torres that was seen in Spain in 2008 and Liverpool is no more. There is a point you reach psychologically where you physically cannot bring it the way that you ought to be able to. Self-doubts, mental problems...you would need to ask a psychologist or psycho-analyst but the fact is Torres has reached the point of no return. Watching him for Milan in the derby, I was convinced of this. HE IS FINISHED.

There are two options. The first is the title of this piece. Just cut your losses, call it quits, and get into real estate. The OTHER is what just came to me as I was writing now; take your name as a world cup and euro cup winner and head over to Dubai and be very freaking rich. Because Fernando, the more you play and embarrass yourself, the more your name will be rendered useless if you try to use it to play for big bucks in Qatar.

Quit Fernando....quit. Screw the second option.


HH