Sunday 16 March 2014

The Two Old Rivals Do Battle....Liverpool Aiming High, Manchester United Aiming to Revive






Remember when this was once a BIG match? The "old" rivalry? Under Ferguson, Liverpool were the ones languishing somewhere whilst United were looking to get another three points to cement another title. Things have CHANGED. United are playing to keep things respectable whilst with Chelsea losing, Liverpool are FULLY in the title race.




Liverpool will be having the BEST attacking force in the league. City may have scored more goals, but there is no more dangerous partnership than Sturridge and the Cannibal. Danny S is HOT right now, and is LETHAL in front of that goal. If United decide to leave him unmarked or bring that useless defending, then they might as well just walk off the pitch at halftime. I think we all know what happened after about twenty minutes when Liverpool played against United. As that pic shows, Sturridge will SPANK that United ass if they don't come to defend from the START. That means following the Mourinho school of super discpline at the back and giving the Liverpool strikeforce that includes Coutinho and Sterling NO SPACE.

I WANT VICTOR MOSES.

As for United, they are a team that are hot and cold. Yes, they won by three in their last match, but don't you think for ONE second that I will put money on them to win this game.
  If they are to win, Van Persie will be important. He is still VERY excellent at finishing and if he is FED WELL, he will put it away. But will Moyes actually use Van Persie well? Or rely on the billionaire Rooney to inspire? I expect the latter, that is why I think Liverpool ought to win this game, and I see very little reasons as to how a Moyes United team can actually win. Again, I don't expect to see Kagawa but I do expect to see a crap midfield that I expect to get overrun by Liverpool with the boys in red RAMPAGING that defence that I do not trust.

If Liverpool are serious about winning the title, they need to KEEP WINNING. This is a game they SHOULD WIN. They have the better players, and are playing better. But United will want revenge and DON'T want to lose at HOME yet again to a rival. My money's on Liverpool though. I just look at that United defence that has been SO bad this season, and I see Liverpool with one of the most dangerous attacks in the Premiership. Unless something weird happens, I am going to have to give my change all the way to Rodgers going to Manchester and piling on the shit on poor Mister Moyes.

IF Kagawa is on the bench again for those two "midfielders" I will EAT a cactus....


HH