Tuesday 24 June 2014

THE CANNIBAL LUIS SUAREZ BIT CHIELLINI!!! THREE STRIKES!!! AND YOU'RE OUT!!!!

He bit him. I don't want to HEAR anything else. I saw the replay like three times, and saw those teeth marks. He bit him. For the THIRD time, the Cannibal has munched on some flesh. Now is the time for him to get admitted to a psychiatric ward for evaluation.

I don't get it. It must be a psychological problem because I've never ever heard of anything like that before. A footballer obsessed with eating people? The more you think about it, the more you have to laugh. I'm done with this RACIST joker. Could care less how good he is at football...you can't keep on eating people. I tune in to watch football and not cannibalism.

FIFA better get off their lazy backsides and do something about this. They simply cannot allow this man on this pitch. For something to vile and insane, they must protect the players and END his world cup by banning him. He must not be allowed on a football pitch until he has gone through INTENSIVE psychiatric evaluation.

And that is that....from now on, he is known only as the CANNIBAL...who is a three time offender and needs to get some serious help.



http://www.havehopefootballhut.com/the-hut-forum.html


HH

















Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device