Sunday 6 July 2014

Di Maria....OUT of World Cup? Sugar me twice, BAD news for Argentina

Di Maria had to go off in the first half against Belgium. Remember seeing him get on the end of a great pass from Messi, turn in and deliver shot that got blocked by Kompany. Then he pulled up, holding his thigh. Now I hear he is out of the World Cup???

I only speak for myself, but it takes A LOT more for me to be put out of THE biggest competition in the world. As long as I'm alive, I'm playing with my spinal chord hanging out. There is no point in risking waiting another four years to play. I don't know how serious the injury is, but Argentina need Di Maria just as much as they need Messi.

Di Maria may not be having the World Cup everyone expected. It was the same guy who lit up the season for Real Madrid and went on that run in the Champions League final to give Bale the killer goal. But, he DID score the winner against Switzerland, and he has those flashes of his dribbling that can cause mayhem in a defense and lead to a goal.

Need to await OFFICIAL news but if it is as feared, and Di Maria has opted NOT to use a witchdoctor, then even more weight is on Messi's shoulders. But Sabella must at least consider the use of drugs or witchcraft to get Di Maria back....Argentina are so close to that Final and NEED every ounce possible to face the mighty and powerful Dutch.


http://www.havehopefootballhut.com/the-hut-forum.html

HH


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device