Saturday 2 August 2014

Mathieu apparently says "I smoke when I want". He's the "star" defender for Barcelona by the way.

If your name is Mathieu and nobody knows about you. Surely, you would have the DECENCY to just quietly slot in and do all your talking on the pitch. But nooooooooooo, Mathieu has to open up and says he SMOKES.




Hey, but don't be alarmed. Our good friend says that he runs as well, and he should be judged on the pitch. The PR guy who may get paid thousands for Mathieu, needs to get FIRED. Whether he snokes or not is his problem. But he can't publicly say that out loud.

I've now seen his face, and my sixth sense tells me that this is not really a level-headed guy. He has that weird twinkle in his eye and maybe this admission to being a smoker and maybe an alcoholic and possibly a rapist will all be revealed soon. At least, my good friend Mathieu...have the DECENCY to perform well on that pitch. Pique is getting that Shakira ass and will need all the help he can get.


End of transmission.

http://www.havehopefootballhut.com/the-hut-forum.html



HH






Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device